Each tree ring print is like a fingerprint from Mother Nature. The unique look of this cut of wood is likely due to the years of growth in an area where there was a lot of avalanche activity. You can see areas of irregular growth due to years of scarring. Original print of a section of an old growth pine from Little Cottonwood Canyon in Utah. Every print we make comes from previously fallen trees.
- Each print is like a fingerprint from mother nature
- All prints are made by hand using the traditional woodblock method
- Material: 100lb acid-free paper
- Size: 18x24"
- Frame not included, only print
- Type: Pine
- Paint: High quality textured ink