Tree ring art print, inspired by nature and made from real trees. This unique print is made from a piece of driftwood that we found on Cannon Beach in Oregon. The erosion caused by the ocean waves makes this print a unique one of a kind piece. This print gives you a rare glimpse into one of the most beautiful places in the United States.
- Each print is like a fingerprint from mother nature
- All prints are made by hand using the traditional woodblock method
- Material: 100lb acid-free paper
- Size: 18x24"
- Frame not included, only print
- Type: Driftwood
- Paint: High quality textured ink