This is our largest print. It comes from a Big Leaf Maple tree from Massachusetts. The wood grain on this cut of wood is very unique since it is taken from a section of the tree where it began to develop a burl. You can see how the burl extends from the more symmetrical rings of the tree and forms more of a marbled grain in the wood. We absolutely love this print and never get tired of staring at it. Each print is made by hand using traditional woodblock methods. Each one has been carefully pressed directly on the cut of wood to make each print as unique as the tree itself. No trees are cut down to make these prints. This print will give a unique and rustic look to any home, office, or cottage. It looks incredible framed.
- Each print is like a fingerprint from mother nature
- All prints are made by hand using the traditional woodblock method
- Material: 100lb acid-free paper
- Size: 36x48"
- Frame not included, only print
- Type: Big Leaf Maple
- Paint: High quality textured ink